LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETIREMENT IN CYPRUS
Attend the Launch of Cyprus’ First Purpose-Built Retirement Village, Lazaris Mill.
UPDATE – Due to the latest Covid-19 protective measures, this event is postponed until further notice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Retire Cyprus – Are you worried about your retirement years in Cyprus? If the answer is yes, now is the time to attend the launch of the new retirement project, Lazaris Mill, the first purpose-built retirement village in Cyprus. This 16-million-euro project is located in the peaceful setting of Tsada, just a short drive from Paphos. Lazaris Mill will offer a selection of luxury studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments for the over 60’s.
ABOUT THE PRESENTATION
- DATE: Saturday 21st Nov 2020
- TIME: 11 am to 1 pm
- VENUE: Elysium Hotel, Paphos
The launch will consist of a presentation by team at Cyprevico Ltd, the developers of this project. It will include a video presentation and the opportunity to hear from their architects, the director of the construction company, their legal representatives and the medical team at Evangelimos Private Hospital. At the end, there will be an opportunity for a question and answer session, where attendees can ask any questions to fully understand the project.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Spaces are limited and must be prebooked. Please email email@example.com or call +357 99 603 993 to secure your place at the upcoming launch of this exciting new project in Cyprus.
EXCELLENT FACILITIES AT LAZARIS MILL
The whole retirement village will centre around a hotel and clubhouse. Most importantly, there will be a medical centre to provide 24/7 emergency medical support from the team at Evangelismos Private Hospital. There will also be a restaurant and bar, plus indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Residents will also be able to enjoy access to a fitness and health spa!
All apartments will use the latest technology systems, so that residents feel secure in their home and can call for help at any time, in the event of an emergency. The system will provide the ability to communicate with other residents on the complex, to keep in touch with daily activities. From the development, a daily minibus will operate for those not wanting or unable to drive.
Residents of Cyprus, who have adopted the Island as their home country, all share a common concern for their future during their senior years. Across the world, and especially in the USA and UK, retirement villages are built in large numbers. This is a phenomenon that, until now, has not been available in Cyprus. This event will see the official launch of The Lazaris Mill Retirement Village.
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES
The safety of all the attendees is of the utmost importance to the Directors of Lazaris Mill. To read the Covid-19 Health & Safety Regulations, click here. The following Covid safety measures will be applied for the benefit of all.
- All guests are requested to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- Upon arriving at the hotel, please ensure masks are worn.
- Social distancing will be applied to the seating arrangements.
- Guests are asked to remain in their seats during the presentation.
- Speakers will speak to the audience from a distance.
- Limited numbers in attendance.
Published by Cyprus in Style November 2020 – #InStyleBusinessNetwork
ABOUT CYPRUS IN STYLE
Cyprus in Style is the fastest-growing lifestyle and business network written in the English language in Cyprus. Stay in touch for exclusive interviews with local personalities, articles on business, property, gastronomy, wine, art and more! Offering a high-quality reader experience and strong positioning in Advertising for selected businesses across the island. Browse our Directory
MORE ARTICLES BY CYPRUS IN STYLE
- Retire in Cyprus for the Ultimate Mediterranean Lifestyle – Cyprus in StyleRetire in Cyprus | Learn about Cyprus’ first & only purpose-built retirement village in the traditional village of Tsada in Paphos. Safe, Friendly, …
- Best Places to Live in Cyprus & Where to Buy Property – Cyprus in Style MagazineBest Places to Live in Paphos – Find out why Peyia Village is one of the best places to live in Paphos. Learn the benefits of buying property in Peyia …
- Free Zoom Wine Interview with Christos Vassiliades, Ekfraseis Winery Limassol – By George KassianosFree Zoom Wine Class – Meet Christos Vassiliades, Head of Wine Operations & Vigneron at Ekfraseis Winery, Limassol. Hosted by George Kassianos.
- Great Success! Read about our Zoom Wine Class with George Kassianos on Kyperounda WinerySupport Cypriot Wineries 2021 – George Kassianos interviews Minas Mina, Winemaker & Oenologist, Kyperounda Winery. Read More.