BUSINESS RELOCATION CYPRUS
ARE YOU MOVING YOUR BUSINESS TO A NEW LOCATION?
5 POINTS TO CONSIDER FOR A FLAWLESSLY EXECUTED BUSINESS MOVE
Business Relocation Cyprus – Whether you are downsizing your commercial space to reduce costs, or upsizing to cope with demand, it is essential to consider several factors when planning your business removal in Cyprus. In an ever-changing world, the demand for corporate removals in Cyprus is high at the present time. From a one-person business or a large company with thousands of employees, it is good to understand what you can do to help a business removal run smoothly. This article looks at how a business removal works, to ensure a well-planned and flawlessly executed business move anywhere across the Island.
WHERE DO YOU START WITH A BUSINESS RELOCATION SERVICE?
The main factor to consider, when planning your business relocation in Cyprus, is that you want to make sure that there is minimal disruption to your actual business in the process. Most business owners have enough on their plate, on a day-to-day basis, without having the added hassle of a big move. Planning the move, down to the last detail, with an expert removal company is the key to success. Use a business removal company that is experienced in this field to avoid any problems. Remember, this is their area of expertise, and they know how to do it!
1. BUSINESS REMOVAL SITE SURVEY & QUOTATION
The first stage is to call a removal company to do a site survey and provide you with a quote. This is your chance to meet with the company and ask questions so that you can make an informed decision.
- Access Arrangements – A business removals surveyor will primarily look at the access arrangements at the property you are leaving. Is there accessible parking? Is there a lift? If the office is on an upper floor, it may be necessary to use an external platform for the move.
- Furniture Removal & Transport – The next important factors the business removal surveyor will consider are how much furniture needs to be moved and whether it can it be moved in one piece or need to be dismantled.
- Packing & IT Requirements – They will then look at the amount of packing required and how many boxes will be needed. Also taken into consideration are the IT requirements.
- Item Assessment – It is also essential to make sure that when a desk is packed, it is fully itemised and labelled. This will enable the exact desk and contents to be unpacked and positioned effortlessly at the new destination. In addition, to standard office furniture, they will also assess the artworks, personal effects and signage, which may need to be moved. If everything is going to the new office, this is straightforward, but sometimes part of the office contents may need to be separated, ready to go into long-term storage.
2. ASSIGNED TEAM LEADER FOR THE BUSINESS MOVE
Once you have received your survey and business removal quote, the next stage would be for the removal company to assign a Team Leader for the actual move. This person will be your constant point-of-contact and ultimately responsible for the whole procedure. In addition, they will liaise with an appointed representative at your company, to offer the complete office relocation service.
3. WEEKEND OR OUT OF HOURS REMOVALS FOR MINIMUM DISRUPTION
To ensure as little disruption as possible to the business, it may be that the move may need to take place out of business hours, over a weekend if it is a large move, or in the evening for a smaller one. This will minimise all possible disruption to the staff, allowing them to leave one building at the end of a working day and start business, without stress at the new location.
4. PROFESSIONAL STATE-OF-THE-ART STORAGE SOLUTIONS
If you are downsizing, it is wise to consider professional storage solutions for your business. For example, it might be that you cannot accommodate all of your office furniture or have enough storage for files, which you need to keep for the required legal time. Whatever you are putting into storage, make sure that you check out the storage facility. Ensure that it is secure, with a security system, which is constantly monitored and has a comprehensive fire protection system. When putting anything into storage, it is always best to have the exclusive use of a crate or individual room. Wooden crates are an excellent option as the wood allows the contents to breathe and avoid any issues with condensation. In addition, having your stored items in their own sealed crate increases security and the possibility of items being missed with others at the storage depot. Read more about state-of-the-art storage facilities in Cyprus.
5. USE A LEADING BUSINESS RELOCATION COMPANY IN CYPRUS
One of the leaders in business removals in Cyprus is Peter Morton Removals. They cover the whole of the Island and have carried out corporate moves in Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Nicosia. Peter Morton told us, “We have seen a significant increase in the demand for commercial moves over the last few months. Through our years of operation, with our expert team and fleet of vehicles, we are able to meet the needs of businesses that are relocating. We always start with a site survey, taking into consideration, if required, any short or long-term storage at our main storage facility”.
If you are looking for reliable Business Relocation Services in Cyprus, contact Peter Morton Removals. They are leading the way in business removals, storage and business relocations in Cyprus. With offices in Limassol and Paphos, they have the resources and expertise to make sure it is stress-free for the business owner.
Published by Cyprus in Style Magazine – June 2021
Subscribe to receive our Email Newsletters
MORE ARTICLES BY CYPRUS IN STYLE
Copyright Cyprus in Style Magazine 2021 – All rights reserved / Business Relocation Cyprus